Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dear Families,

Here is my blog, finally up and running! I'd like to draw your attention to the list of upcoming events, in the upper left corner of this page. This is a quick way you can see what is in the works: opportunities to meet with the board, opportunities to meet with me, opportunities to volunteer or help out at the school in a variety of ways. Right now we have the Gardening Party coming up this Sunday (I'm hoping to really make the outside areas of the school fun and beautiful - revitalize the sand area, neaten up the flower beds and bushes, and get the bird feeders ready for the cold season - as well as laugh a lot together and eat apples and donuts). Also, don't miss the Community Meeting on October 2nd, which is a great chance to meet Anthony Nitsos, the board president, and get the full picture of where the school is and where it's going financially. And then, the very next morning I'll be having coffee at drop-off time, so if you think of more questions after the meeting, or if you just want to hang out and chat, I will be there.

Thank you all for your great feedback since the beginning of the year. I'm glad people are so happy. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, or just to say hello - it's always good to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Joanna

No comments:

Post a Comment